- Eroyn Franklin
- Red Tears, 2012
- Watercolor and pen on paper
- 2 x 2 inches
- Max Clotfelter
- awkward moment #138 (work in progress), 2012
- Pen and pencil and ink on paper
- Blair Wilson, Aidan Fitzgerald, Jess Rees, Darin Shuler, Eroyn Franklin, Kelly Froh, Max Clotfelter, Dawn Cerny, DW Burnam, Sam Alden, Tory Franklin, Chris Cilla, Tim Root, James Stanton, Julia Gfrörer, Pat Keck, Elaine Lin, Theo Ellsworth, Jason T. Miles, Marc Palm
- October 31 – December 1, 2012
- Opening reception:
Thursday, November 1, 6–8pm
Handbound is an exploration in process, highlighting the work of self publishers from the drawing table to the bookshelf.
Short Run Small Press Fest presents the group show Handbound which explores the creative process of exhibiting book artists through a combination of original art, sketches, ephemera and books. It's high-brow, low-brow and everything in between.
Curated by Eroyn Franklin and Kelly Froh.
*The 2nd annual Short Run small press festival will feature nearly 100 small press exhibitors and performers offering their comics, zines, and art books for sale from $.50 to $50.00. At Short Run you will discover books that you won't find in any store, ones that have been handmade with heart and held together with staples, sewn bindings, or silkscreened covers. At the Vera Project, Seattle Center.